Safety, Clarity, Character and Excellence
We understand what it takes to succeed in business. It takes a commitment to our customers, our employees and our partners. For us, this requirement goes both ways - we commit to you to have a family-friendly, motivating work environment. Our drivers and partners commit to providing their very best. Together we succeed.
Company Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have at least two (2) years of current, verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Have no major chargable accidents while driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Have no more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years
- Have no more than one (1) minor accident in the last five (5) years
- Have NO DUIs/DWIs in the last 10 years
- No failed DoT Drug Tests or DoT Breath Alcohol Tests
- Able to pass pre-employment DoT Drug Test
- Able to pass road test
Fleet Owner / Owner Operator Requirements
In addition to employee driver requirements our Owner Operators must:
- Own or lease a semi-truck
- 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Truck must be no older than 15 years old
- Trailers must be no older than 10 years old
- All equipment must be maintained per Department of Transportation requirements
- Current Annual Inspection certification
What We Expect From Our Drivers
- First and foremost, safe, professional drivers…
We understand the challenges that commercial drivers endure each and every day. We desire intentional, safety-minded drivers that have the best habits to ensure they are operating at high levels of safety, reducing risks of accidents and injuries.
- Drivers that are courteous….
Drivers that are courteous tend to be hard-working and dedicated to getting the job done at high levels of performance and motivated by pride of being the best in the industry!
- Drivers that are highly motivated and disciplined…
If failure is not an option for you, we are a company you can count on because we know we can count on you!
- Drivers that are dedicated to customer service and customer satisfaction
Our priority is our employees. Your customers are your priority!
- Drivers that are dependable and reliable…
We work hard to hire the best drivers in the industry. We desire to hire drivers that make it to work on-time and ready to get to work each and every day! We want hire drivers that want to work and take pride in their hard work that produces results and personal satisfaction!
- Drivers that communicate effectively with their operations team…
Effective, clear and routine communication with our dispatcher and operations teams is a must!
- Drivers that are compliant…
Our drivers need to value operating legal and safe and understand the responsibilities of operating commercial motor vehicles. Protecting your commercial driver’s license should be at the top of your list!
- Drivers that are well-organized and effective planners….
Being the “best in the industry” is evident by our characteristics and our attributes. A great day at work generally starts with a well-organized plan that result in all of the above and our recognition of your dedication to being the best!
What Our Drivers Can Expect From Us
- Safe, well-maintained equipment that our drivers have confidence in
- Courteous and respectful dispatchers and operations personnel
- Highly-skilled and effective management teams that work diligently with our drivers, ensuring you have the tools to be successful
- A management team that makes your success a priority
- Work that you can expect and depend on to be consistent
- Be well-compensated for your safety, performance and reliability
- A job that limits, reduces or eliminates nights spent in the sleeper berth, ultimately resulting in a higher-quality life